Microblading is a method of applying of semi-permanent make-up. Microblading is done by manually inserting pigment into the upper layers of skin to give the impression of fullness and shape to the eyebrows. It is done via a manual blade so strokes are sharp and crisp. The results of this method should look natural and just like hair strokes.
Due to the very thin, strung needles of the high-quality blades it is possible to work superfine.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Individual, personal counselling
- Special technique with high-quality Blades
- Gentle treatment by superficial blading
- Special color stability of our MB pigments
- Smooth fading of our MB pigments
- MB pigments are 100% free of iron oxide
- MB pigments are 100% free of heavy metal